Plague strikes!

I have been stricken with the Plague! 

Fortunately not Covid this time, as my wife and I first feared, but some kind of horrid lurgy none the less.  I've been capable of very little this week, hence the radio silence: but I’m feeling much better now. (Not 100% but getting there).

One of those mysterious illnesses where you’re just incapable of doing anything however the one thing I was able to do was paint and given the circumstances, there was really only one choice of keyword to paint.

Hamelin and co are pretty high up on my list of things to play at the moment, but more of that in my next blog. Plague has the level of durdley nonsense that I enjoy.  I’m known for enjoying rube Goldberg like devices which do things sideways and I’ve come to the fever induced conclusion that I should just play this sort of nonsense.












Comments

Popular Posts