Day 1: The…ther…Tharalian Queller




 Witch Hunter month Day 1:


As ever for Witch Hunter, very average stats. Wp6 at least.

Arcane shield, and attuned hopefully keeping them alive, much like Witchling Handlers.

Counterspell and suppress magic are two great auras for putting hand pressure on opponent, in theory. If these are still alive. If. 

Arcane Staff I put in the “sometimes a Guild model has a gun catergory of attacks”. I’m probably not planning for it, but sometimes it’s nice to have a gun.

Mage Brand I do like. Especially on models that rely on negs for defence.  Quellers can focus/stone for the pos, slap adversary on them and then everyone else in the keyword can ignore their manipulative/serene countenance etc. also just giving the harder hitting models in this keyword a pos is no bad thing, think of this model as the laser targeting system for your bombs. Push is very nice, especially if you’re playing Sonnia2.

Anti magic field, great Vs opponents that rely on triggers for attacks, looking at you Pigs/Transmortis, or indeed for defence (screw you Candy!).

I didn’t start the fire, a flipless burning dump for a scheme marker. Need to experiment with this more in the current GG as it strikes me that this has legs.

I like Quellers, maybe not an every game mode but I like them.



Comments

Popular Posts