Why I’m drawing a line under this project

That’s a very dramatic headline isn’t it? But yes I have decided to stop this project and I’ll explain why.

1) Time. When I started this project I was on annual leave. I had two weeks off work and it was relatively simple to find the time to both paint a model a day and to blog about it.  Since returning to work, this has proved unsustainable and I would rather not to a bad job.

2) my local meta. I am the TO for my local meta, and I enjoy putting these events on. My goal is to run 3-4 a year which I think is a reasonable amount for a small city and community. Fully half my meta is Guild players! As such, and being the renowned hobby butterfly that I am, I am going to change factions.  There are two distinct areas I at go in, either Outcasts or Neverborn.  Outcasts as they are pretty much unrepresented locally or at least have been so far at our game days and tournaments (the same is true of Bayou but I just don’t like where they are right now) and Neverborn because I have some ideas centred around Savage that I am keen to try. 

It’s been a really fun experience returning to this blog after so many years (I’m still amazed I remembered the password) and I am unsure what I will do with it going forward as this is principally a Guild blog.

So for now Handy Readers (such as you are) as ever, I need a better outro.




Comments

Popular Posts